Yoga voor een sterke core
Deze workshop is in het Engels. Spreek en versta je Engels dan ben je van harte welkom.
What is the core?
The core is often mistaken by the abdominal muscles. While in fact the core muscles are the muscles in the middle of the body starting from the upper legs and ending with the stomach from the front and the middle back from behind.
How will Yoga help?
Yoga exercises to stretch, strengthen and relax these muscles, lengthening it, will improve the posture and blood circulation and will help in:
- Loosing weight around the waist
- Strengthening the lower back
- Avoiding lower back injuries
- Feeling more confident with yourself and body
Yoga exercises if modified to every persons body capacity, can bring a lot of progress in posture, strength and flexibility. And these are the best to avoid injury and to build the strength after an injury.
Dates of the workshop
Yoga for a strong core: 2 sessions of 90 mins
- Session 1: ‘Intermediate’ on Monday, May 27
- Session 2: ‘Advanced’ on Wednesday, June 19
Please make sure to arrive 15 mins before time to change and get ready. The workshop starts at 19.30.
We advise that you follow both sessions to complete the content of the workshop.
- Full workshop, 2 sessions: € 50,-
- Intermediate session: € 30,-
- Advanced session: € 30,-
Subscription & more information
If you would like to subscribe or receive more information, please complete the form below.