Postnatal Yoga workshop
Yoga is not just important during pregnancy to stay fit and to prepare the body and mind for labour. It is really important after pregnancy as well. It is advised to start postnatal Yoga two months after delivery or after the wound is healed in case of a C-section.
The postnatal Yoga workshop helps new mothers to:
- Recover from pregnancy and labour faster
- Stay positive and deal with the change in their lives better
- Get back in shape in a shorter period without suffering the stress of loosing weight
- Improve the posture and stay strong
- Relax and have some time to herself
- Mingle with other new mothers and make some new friends and have a support group
The Postnatal Yoga workshop is for women only and includes 3 sessions of 90 mins
- Recovering pregnancy & labour
In this session you will learn many exercises to strengthen your core, the pelvic floor muscles, your back and develop a good posture. It will also help your body to relax and rejuvenate.
- Dealing with the change
In this session you will meditate, exercise and relax and mostly learn the importance of getting some time to yourself for your well being and to keep a good relationship with your baby and family.
- Getting back in shape
By now your body is fit and ready for stronger exercises that will help you burn the excess weight, shape and tone your muscles and get into your perfect shape.
Dates & price
- Tuesday May 14: Recovering pregnancy and labour
- Tuesday May 28: Dealing with the change
- Friday June 21: Getting back in shape
For a better understanding and result, we advise that you follow the 3 sessions to complete the content of the workshop.
- 3 sessions: € 100,-
- 1 x session: € 45,-
Subscription & more information
If you would like to subscribe or receive more information, please complete the form below.