Mindfulness compact course – 5 weeks
Who is this course meant for?
For those interested in getting a basic introduction to some of the key mindfulness techniques: this is the course for you. You will be empowered and inspired to start your own personal practise after this course.
The effect of the mindfulness course
The benefits of Mindfulness are far reaching and scientifically researched. Some of the benefits include:
- A reduction in worry, anxiety & impulsivity
- An increase in optimism, relaxation & awareness
- An increase in mental strength & focus
- Improvement in cognitive skills & creative thinking
- Improvement in decision making & problem solving
- Enhances immune system & energy levels
The structure of the course
5 x 1,5 hour experiential and practical classes that take place on Wednesday evenings. Plus a 1-on-1 telephone coaching session
In this 5-week course you’ll learn the basic principles of Mindfulness like:
- Be more present – live life in the moment
- Recognise unhelpful thought patterns
- Train focus and attention
- Understand the relationship between thoughts, emotions and the body
- Learn to respond rather than react in difficult situations
- Calm down the stress response
- Improve communications
- Enhance positive experiences
- Cope with negative experiences
- Become kinder towards yourself and others
The English 5-weeks course is on Wednesday evenings from 20.00 until 21.30.
- The dates are: May 23 & 30 and June 6, 13 & 20 & an 1-on-1 telephone coaching session
For individuals the price of this course is € 350 euro (incl. VAT)
For companies the price is € 500 (ex. VAT)
- 5 x 1,5 hour experiential and practical classes
- Guided meditation recordings to support home practise
- Workbook & hand-outs
Subscription & more information
Would you like to subscribe for this course or receive more information? Please complete the form below.