Testimonial Augusta van Haga
- The BLOOM Menu which Marieke Hoekstra created for me was “Spot on”!
- My eating habits changed in a lasting way.
- I approach life in a happier & lighter way.
- Oki Do Yoga: Yes please, twice a week!
- The best is that my personal development still continues.
I can wholeheartedly recommend BLOOM to everybody
“After I met Marieke Hoekstra on a network meeting, I felt stimulated to contact BLOOM. I already decided that I wanted to turn my life around into a healthier direction. It’s just that I tried and….. I couldn’t work it out by myself to let the change be a lasting one.
To my surprise Marieke just needed one phone call to create a program (a BLOOM Menu) especially for me. The Menu consisted of:
- “A month’s holiday for your body” under the guidance of ‘detox coach’ Therese Flemminks; For I wanted to change my eating habits;
- Coaching by ‘Letting Go coach’ Liesbeth van Woerden; I wanted to let go of some old baggage;
- Oki Do Yoga; to create Me-time by taking Yoga classes.
The collaboration between the coaches was very clear to me, the planning was a mutual proces. Above all I felt that I could give input on the Menu on any moment during the whole proces.
At this moment, several months later:
- My eating habits have changed continuously. I feel so much better. No afternoon dip, no thoughtless drinking coffee and wake up relaxed and energetic.
- Liesbeth made me understand that Letting Go is ok and it feels so liberating to be aware of that.
- About the Oki Do yoga I first had my doubts, but after just one lesson by Kim I was addicted. What an experience to just have fun in the excercises which don’t focus on what you are able to achieve physically but give you spiritual life lessons. What a joy to return to home with a body full of energy and an empty mind. You really have to experience this yoga yourself, words can’t express it.
Thank you Marieke and the team you’ve composed for me