Yoga for pregnant women
Yoga prepares the mother physically and mentally for giving birth. It helps women get through their pregnancy with minimal discomfort. It also helps the birth and post-delivery stages. By encouraging breathing and body awareness, yoga reduces worry and teaches women to adapt to new situations.
Generally, pregnant mums who do yoga exercises appear healthier, both in mind and body. Their bodies are more flexible, which enables them to adapt to various positions when in labor and the ligaments are more elastic, which in turn can help to reduce labor pain.
In 10 points the benefits of prenatal yoga:
- Develops Stamina and strength.
- Finding the balance physically and emotionally.
- Relieves tensions of lower back, hips, chest, upper back, neck and shoulders.
- Calms the nervous system.
- Prepares the body for labor.
- Teaches breathing properly which reduces Labor pain.
- Helps the mother connect with her baby.
- Increases Circulation.
- The best place to communicate with other pregnant ladies and share experience.
- Nurturing time and setting intention in taking care of yourself and your baby.
- Monday evening from 18:30 until 20:00
- Wednesday evening from 18:30 until 20:00
If you want to join one of these classes, please complete the form below.
- 1 lesson in class – € 15,-.
- 1 month – € 90,-*
- 2 months – € 160,-*
- 3 months – € 250,-*
*: you can join all the classes
Subscription & more information
If you wish to attend this Yogaclass or receive more information, please complete the form below.