STEP – Parenting workshop
- Do you feel being a parent can be incredibly rewarding and also challenging?
- Are you looking for better ways in raising your children?
- Do you share our goal in educating children that are happy, healthy, cooperative and responsible?
Then Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) is able to help you.
STEP has been successfully used by over 4 million parents. Research studies on the effectiveness of the STEP program show that parents are very appreciative of what they learn and their participation of the program significantly improves their parenting skills.
The 2 half-day STEP sessions consider these topics:
- Understanding Yourself and Your Child
- Understanding Beliefs and Feelings
- Encouraging Your Child and Yourself
- Listening and Talking to Your Child
- Discipline That Makes Sense
- Choosing Your Approach
Your workshop host is Ingrid Andreas. She is an accredited Youth, Child and Family Therapist , (NLP) Master and ILM certified Life Coach.
- Mother Fahreen Al T. Doha Qatar. “Thank you Ingrid for making me feel more equipped and confident as a parent after STEP”.
- Mother Clarie McT. Doha Qatar. “Please sent all the husbands in the world to this course”
The workshop consists of two times 4-hours. The new dates are not planned yet, please complete the form below if you want to stay informed when they are.
The group size is between 6 to 12 participants.
The two days workshop costs € 150,- in total, including the STEP Training Manual.
Subscription & more information
If you would like to subscribe or receive more information, please complete the form below.