Relationship detox course
- Do you recognize toxic patterns in your (past or current) relationships that you would like to change?
- Do you want to turn your (current or future) relationship into a healthy and safe haven where insecurity and fear do not fit at all?
- Do you want to find ways to set boundaries to others and protect yourself and your inner peace more?
This course can promise you that
“Your next relationship will be blooming”
Join us and discover your strong relationship skills and make your current or future relationship live longer and be more rewarding. Learn how to set boundaries early enough in the relationship and turn your love life into a positive and transformative experience.
Join us and learn how to get the love you want and you deserve.
The course is appropriate for you if:
- You are single and you want to learn the “how’s” and the “why’s” of the past relationships, so that your next relationship will be baggage-free and fresh.
- You are beginning a relationship, and would like to create a strong foundation and avoid some of the frustrations you may have experienced in the past.
- You want to turn a good relationship into a great one!
- You are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve recurring conflicts.
Your host of this course is Vassia Sarantopoulou. She is a licensed Psychologist with a M.Sc. in Counseling and a second M.Sc. in Child Psychology. With more than 10 years of experience in Counseling, Vassia has helped individuals through private sessions, groups, and also workshops, in order for them to find their courage (again) and get through challenging life experiences. Her clients’ well-being, self-pride and empowerment is her main goal. The most common issues she has dealt together with her clients have been: anxiety, depression, grief, time management, family issues (divorce, adolescence, conflicts, infertility), relationships’ empowerment, transition phases, identity crises, self-development.
“Very organized, interesting content, very cozy environment. I would definitely join you in your next workshop!“ (Participant from the workshop “Love is Never Enough”, 2/2016)
“You created a nice and welcoming atmosphere, people felt safe to share and to talk openly.” (Participant from the workshop “Explain your Anger, don’t Express it”, 11/2016)
Dates & time
The dates for the next 3-evening course are:
- November 15, 22 & 29, all Wednesdays. The evenings are from 19:00 until 21:00.
The group size is between 6 to 12 participants.
This three evening course costs € 175,- in total including the handouts and a book on relationships at the end of the course. If you want to participate as a couple you pay € 275,- in total.
Subscribe & more information
If you would like to subscribe or receive more information, please complete the form below.