Mindful Parenting course – 8 weeks
- Who want to learn to handle conflict and cope with stressful situations in raising their child(ren)
- Who find it difficult to find balance between work and family life
- With children who need more care (because they have been diagnosed f.e. with AD(H)D )
- Experiencing stress due to a divorce
What can participants expect during the Mindfulness Course?
- Guided mindfulness exercises
- Movement exercises
- Exercises to increase awareness in the daily life
- Share experiences within the group
- Tools and exercises to practice at home
What can participants expect after the Mindfulness Course?
- Lasting reduction of physical and psychological issues
- Better able to cope with stressful family situations
- A better approach to child related problems
- Being able to relax much easier
- More energy, vitality and happiness
- Improved parent-child relationship
For more scientific background and results about the Mindful Parenting Training, click here (it’s in Dutch)
About the trainer
Charlotte is a (child) psychologist and Mindful Parenting Trainer. She coaches children and their parents in dealing with challenges in their lives by helping them to trust on their own unique positive skills.
As a single parent I know very well how stressful raising a child can be sometimes. Mindfulness helps me
to be more balanced, to focus on what’s really important in live and take a step back when things are getting too overwhelming. I am more aware and have more attention when spending time with my child.
Dates & time
The course dates are:
- Tuesdays evenings: September 5, 12, 19 & 26, October 3, 10, 24 & 31. is the . The evenings are from 19:15 until 21:45.
The costs of this course are € 475,-. This price includes a book and meditation exercises.
You can pay the amount in three payment terms of € 175,- (including administrative costs)
Subscription & more information
Would you like to subscribe for the course or receive more information? Please complete the form below.