Mindful eating course
Research has found that “how” you eat can have a more positive and lasting effect on your health than “what” you eat. Mindful Eating is a practice that allows us to develop a healthy relationship with food.
Who is this course meant for?
This course is for anyone wishing to improve their relationship with food. No previous mindfulness experience is necessary.
The benefits of Mindful Eating include
- Developing a healthier relationship with food through non-judgemental awareness
- Increased awareness of body cues relating to hunger and satiety
- More enjoyment of food by your presence
- Guilt free eating – ability to enjoy the foods you love
- More awareness of thoughts and emotions relating to food
- Awareness of cues that lead you to make certain food choices
- Understanding urges and how to manage them mindfully
The structure of the course
4 x 1-hour experiential and practical classes that take place on a Sunday morning.
In this 4-week course a variety of Mindful Eating practices and principles will be explored through:
- Eating exercises
- Attention and eating
- Senses and eating
- The physical aspects of eating
- Growing awareness of thoughts in relation to food
- Growing awareness of emotions while eating and in relation to food
- Non-judgemental awareness of responses to food
- Mindful self-talk and motivation
- Guided meditations
- Weekly home practice exercises to develop personal insights and growth
Dates & time
This English 4-weeks course starts in September and the sessions are on Saturday morning from 11:00 and 12:00.
The dates are:
- Saturday morning September 9, 16 & 23 & October 7
The price of this course is € 150,-. This includes:
- 4 x 1-hour experiential and practical classes
- Guided meditation recordings to support home practise
- Daily email daily inspiration to support you through the course
- Weekly course workbooks and notes
Subscription & more information
If you want to subscribe for this course or receive more information, please complete the form below.