Integrative child therapy and youth counseling
- Do you like your (Expat) child/or teen to be more self confident and happy?
- Or you might have the feeling as parents that your child doesn’t function well at school.
- Is it hard to communicate with your child?
- Does your child show behavioral problems?
- Is he or she the victim of teasing or bullying?
- Is there a lack of self esteem?
- Does your child often bothered by stomach pain or headaches?
At BLOOM we use Integrative child therapy and counseling as a multi disciplinary approach towards these issues. Both psychology and sociology aspects are being used and this works for children of all cultures.
We approach your child from different points of view. This integrated methodology assures that the child always stays in the center of attention. Playing techniques, drawings and conversation are ways through which children are able to communicate their problem. With teenagers we often use coaching techniques. Depending on their needs we mix the techniques so we can work on a stronger personality and more confidence.
Would you like to make an appointment or receive more information? Please complete the form below so we can contact you.